Sales Executive | Digital Marketing & Design Agency
We are looking for a sales specialist in Perth that can grow with our digital marketing & design agency and assume greater responsibilities over time.
- Permanent current resident of Western Australia
- Hold a current valid WA driver’s license
- Strong understanding of SEO & Google Ad marketing
- Previous Sales experience
- You will be the kind of person that lives and breathes digital.
Slinky Digital is a small, boutique, family-owned digital design and marketing agency based in Perth WA with a team of highly experienced specialists.
We have a well-earned reputation for producing outstanding results for our clients over many years!
You will be joining a team of digital marketing and web designers who work with both big and small brands across Australia and South East Asia.
The work we do generally covers SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing and Web Design.
You will be representing the following brands;
- Slinky Digital Marketing – slinkydigital.com.au
- SEO Perth Experts – seoperthexperts.com.au
- Slinky Web Design – slinkywebdesign.com.au
You will be working with people that have decades of experience in the digital space, so if you are keen to learn, we are keen to teach you!
You will be responsible for;
- Meeting with new clients
- Briefing our development and marketing teams
- Building long-term client relationships and maintaining a strong understanding of all our clients businesses.
If you are looking for;
- A fulfilling client-facing role in a digital marketing agency
- Share a passion for delivering results
- Possess exceptional organisational skills
We want to hear from you!
- Flexible working – The flexibility to work from home and attend client meetings at their premises.
- Remuneration is by way of a monthly retainer + recurring monthly commission with unlimited upside.
- You will be reporting directly to the managing director.
More about you
- You will have excellent organisation and communication skills
- You will understand how important it is to respond to sales enquiries from potential clients quickly and set appointments with them at their places of business
- Outstanding telephone manner and client facing skills
- Focused on building strong client relationships
- A laser-like attention-to-detail required to provide accurate project briefs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation, energy and drive to succeed
Would be an advantage – but not critical
- Knowledge of web programming languages, WordPress CMS and eCommerce platforms
- Min 1 year digital agency experience as an account manager or sales executive
- Understanding of search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors
- No telephone applications accepted
- If you have additional skill-sets that would benefit this position, please let us know
- Please no recruiters or outsourcing companies