GA4 Migration Service
Slinky Digital and Google Analytics 4
Slinky Digital is proud to offer comprehensive services for the migration to Google Analytics 4, otherwise known as GA4, a novel and reimagined version of the ubiquitous Google Analytics.
Did you know that all standard Google Universal Analytics properties are scheduled to cease processing new data as of July 1, 2023? The countdown is officially on!
The inevitability of this shift demands attention, and we believe that proactive migration to Google Analytics 4 should be on your immediate to-do list. By moving to GA4 sooner, you will be able to accumulate a substantial amount of historical data before Universal Analytics discontinues new data processing. Get a free quote now: (08) 6102 8944
At Slinky Digital, we have undergone rigorous Google Analytics 4 training and achieved certification from Google Analytics. We’ve been instrumental in guiding many of our clients through this transition smoothly, and our experience includes a wide range of GA4 migrations and upgrades, setting up Looker Studio reports and delivering comprehensive GA4 training.
Our GA4 analytics services are broad and include the following:
- GA4 Upgrades/Migrations: We install the latest tracking codes across your entire website. This includes sub-domains, cross-domain, and third-party sites.
- Integration of GA4 with Google Tag Manager: We streamline the tag integration process by setting up Google Tag Manager.
- GA4 Conversion Tracking: We ensure all conversion actions are duly tracked on your Analytics platform.
- Audience Configuration: We create custom audiences to evaluate customer segment performance and enable effective remarketing.
- GA4 Reporting Dashboards: We customize reporting dashboards specifically tailored for various stakeholders. This eliminates the need to sift through multiple reports or collect data manually.
- GA4 Training: We offer tailor-made training to your team on interpreting and responding to data presented by your Analytics platform.
Google is promoting GA4 as the future of Analytics and for good reason.
- Collects data from your website and app to better understand the customer journey.
- Uses events as a data source, moving away from session-based data.
- Incorporates privacy controls such as cookieless measurement and behavioural and conversion modelling.
- Includes predictive capabilities, guiding without the need for complex modelling.
- Has direct integrations with media platforms to facilitate actions.
What does a typical Google Analytics 4 upgrade look like? Here’s our process at Slinky Digital:
GA4 Upgrade Process
If you aim to continue utilizing Google Analytics, an upgrade to GA4 is necessary. As of July 1, 2023, Universal Analytics properties will no longer process data, and six months post that date, access to Universal Analytics properties or data will cease to exist.
Thinking about making the switch to GA4? We’re here to help! Reach out to us at Slinky Digital to discuss your GA4 upgrade today! Get a free quote now: (08) 6102 8944